1 Night Camel Trek Bivouac From Merzouga
This trip begins in the evening, we organize the camel ride for the night in desert from our guest house near the sand dunes. The camels will be packed with foods, blankets and everything else which we will need.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast - Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Camel Ride
- Transport by private vehicle
- Night with mattress and blanket tent
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The trek will start with a 1 hour and 30 minute ride by camel into the desert. We will spend the night in an equipped camp with music played on traditional Berberdrums in the middle of the Sahara. When we arrive at the camp, we walk to the high dunes to see the sunset. This is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise. It will be a magical night, when the sky is and stars sparkle and shine with intensity. During this evening, there will be a wonderful dinner around a camp-fire, listen to the drums and we will spend the night in nomad tents. In the morning, we will ride the camels back to Merzouga, you’ll have the breakfast and shower in the guest house in Merzouga.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Merzouga, or from our Guest House
Departure Time :After lunch departure
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.