12-Hour Sightseeing Trip from Osaka/Kyoto to Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe
Enjoy a 12-hour trip to see Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe with an English-speaking tour conductor. Visit sites such as Kyoto Arashiyama, scenic ride aboard the Randen tram to see local life, Nara Park, and Kobe Mosaic from convenient pickup points at Kyoto Station or in Umeda, Nippombashi and Namba.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beef Shabu-Shabu or Buffet lunch (if meal is selected)
- Kobe Beef Steak set or All-you-can-eat Shabu-Shabu dinner (if meal is selected)
- Leaflet of detailed itinerary and tour point description
- Round-trip bus fare
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local taxes
- Randen Train Ticket
- JR train tickets (Kyoto departure only)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arashiyama, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 616-0007 Kyoto Prefecture
The Arashiyama district is located in the Western part of Kyoto. Upon arrival you will have a full three hours to tour Arashiyama. This area is considered to be most attractive around early April and late November when the cherry blossoms bloom and fall colors usually peak. During the summer months, traditional cormorant fishing is practiced on the Hozu River for tourists to watch. One highly recommended spot is the Sagano Bamboo Forest. It is a pleasantly cool 100m long walkway that begins from the side of the world heritage Tenryuji Temple. Later, you will have lunch (if selected) at the designated restaurant escorted by the tour conductor.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Arashiyama Station Hannari Hokkori Square, 20-2 Sagatenryuji Tsukurimicchicho Ukyoku, Kyoto 616-8384 Kyoto Prefecture
After lunch you will ride the local tram "Randen" from Arashiyama to Shijo-Omiya station. Randen has a 100-year-old history and is the only tram in Kyoto. Train ticket included.
Stop At: Nara Park, 469 Zoshicho, Nara 630-8501 Nara Prefecture
Nara Park is famous for the 1,200 or so wild deer that live freely within the park. Within Nara Park you will find the Todai-ji Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Kobe Harborland umie Mosaic, 1-chōme-6-1 Higashikawasakichō, Chūō-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0044, Japan
Next, enjoy dinner (if option is selected) and shopping at Kobe Mosaic. Kobe Mosaic is a shopping mall which is located in the port of Kobe. There are roughly 80 restaurants and shops selling fashion goods and Kobe souvenirs. There is also a Ferris wheel at the amusement park in Mosaic Garden, which you can ride and enjoy the Kobe night scenery. Your dinner (if option is selected) will be Kobe Beef Steak set OR all-you-can-eat Shabu-Shabu.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
2: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
3: Ocat, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
4: Tsurutontan Soemoncho, 3-17 Souemonchō, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0084, Japan
Return Detail :1: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
2: Ocat, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
3: Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station: 9:05 AM
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM, Drop off at Namba
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Lunch: Beef Shabu-Shabu or Buffet lunch (if meal is selected; vegetarian option available upon request 3 days before departure at the latest)
- Most travelers can participate
- [IMPORTANT] Nippombashi Dep: Drop off point is at Namba.
- [IMPORTANT] Kyoto Dep: End point is at Kyoto station. You return by train on your own after getting off the bus in Osaka. Your guide will accompany you to Osaka Station.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.