2D1N Trek Adventure at Mea Wang with Overnight at Karen Hilltribe Village
Trek through the jungles of Mae Wang National Park and discover the Karen Long Neck hill tribe culture on an overnight tour from Chiang Mai. Comfortable transportation takes your small group from your hotel to Mae Wang National Park. The 2-day tour conveniently includes all meals and 1-night accommodation in the Karen Long Neck hill tribe village. Learn about the Karen way of life and enjoy two treks through the national park, with stops at waterfalls and impressive panoramas.
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Local experience: home-cooked meals and homestay accommodation
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
• Guided hike through the remote Maw Wang National Park
• Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Chiang Mai
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round Trip Transfer
- English speaking guide with license
- Bamboo rafting
- Accident Insurance
- Backpack for trekking
- Entry/Admission - Karen village
- Entry/Admission - Mae Wang National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: JUNGLE TREKKING TO KAREN VILLAGE. OVERNIGHT AT KAREN VILLAGE
Stop At: Karen village, Mae Hong Son Thailand
DEPARTURE FROM CHIANG MAI HOTEL AT 9.00-9.30 PICK UP BY TRUCK 1 HOUR DRIVE TO THE LOCAL MARKET. STOP FOR BUYING FOOD. THEN 1 HOUR DRIVES TO THE BAMBOO RAFTING CAMP. ENJOY WITH BAMBOO RAFTING ABOUT 40 MINUTES AND THEN TAKE A TRUCK 20 MINUTES TO HIKING POINT AND THEN TREK TO WATERFALL STOP TO HAVE LUNCH AT WATERFALL. AFTER LUNCH START TREK IN THE JUNGLE ABOUT 3 HOURS TO KAREN VILLAGE. OVERNIGHT AT KAREN VILLAGE AND ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITH HILL TRIBE PEOPLE AND CULTURE OF THEM.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: OVERNIGHT AT KAREN VILLAGE AND ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITH HILL TRIBE PEOPLE AND CULTURE OF THEM.
Day 2: CONTINUE JUNGLE TREKKING TO WATERFALL & ELEPHANT CAMP
Stop At: Mae Wang National Park, Km.65, Amphoe Khlong Lan Thailand
BREAKFAST AT 8.30-9.00AM. AFTER BREAKFAST START TO TREK ABOUT 3 HOURS. ON THE WAY RELAX AND SWIM AT THE WATERFALL AND THEN TREK AGAIN TO MEETING POINT AND THEN TAKE A TRUCK TO WILDLIFE CAMP & HAVE A LUNCH. AFTER FINISH TAKE A TRUCK BACK TO CHIANG MAI WITH SAFE AND SOUND.
WHAT TO BRING
2 SHIRT (LONG SLEEVES OR JACKET) /1 SHORT AND LONG PANT / SWIMMING SUIT / TOWEL / FLASH LIGHT / WALKING SHOES, SLIPPER / MOSQUITOES REPELLENT / TOILET PAPER / DRINKING WATER / CAMERA / RAIN CLOTH (RAINING SEASON)
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.