3-Day Luxor City Break
Are you looking for Luxor Breaks? Enjoy an amazing Trip to Luxor Egypt for the whole family members, 3 day weekend holidays to visit the main historical sights in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Luxor Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Luxor for 2 nights including bed and breakfast
- Complimentary dinner in the day of arrival at hotel
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Snacks & Water during the Tours per day
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mummification Museum
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings
- Tips & gestures
Day 1: Arrival Luxor
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Welcome to Luxor, Egypt (Around The Clock).
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Luxor International Airport, and then he will escort you to the hotel by an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. In the evening enjoy complimentary dinner at your hotel in Luxor. Overnight in Luxor.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Ibrotel Luxor hotel
Day 2: East & West Banks Tour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Flyby Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, start your Trip to Luxor in the west bank where you will visit Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hatshpsot, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Proceed to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty(1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
then you will pass by the colossi of Memnon wich is remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Move on to the east bank in Luxor, where your lunch will be served at a local restaurant
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Move on to the east bank in Luxor, where your lunch will be served at a local restaurant, then continue driving to visit the splendid Luxor Temple
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
then visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Back to your hotel and overnight in Luxor
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: ibrotel luxor hotel
Day 3: Luxor Sightseeing
Stop At: Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by your own Egyptologist tour guide and air-conditioned modern van to the East Bank of Luxor, to visit the famous Luxor Museum which display pottery, jewelry, furniture, statues and stelae were created by the Brooklyn Museum of New York.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mummification Museum, Corniche El Nil St. Opposite Mina Palace Hotel, Luxor Egypt
Continue driving to visit the majestic Mummification Museum which contains everything you would ever want to know about mummification. The ancient Egyptians believed that in order for a person to reach heaven it was essential that both their body and their name remained so their Soul would be transported from one life to the next. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Luxor. Later on you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for final departure. Your flight has to be after 12:00 at noon to be able to do this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.