3-Day Private Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes, Atlas Mountains and Todra Gorges from Marrakech
Your private tour from Marrakech. Discover the Atlas Mountains, the old Moroccan palaces (kasbahs), the Gorges of Dades and Todgha And Experience the desert lifestyle night desert safari to Erg Chebbi .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Accommodation in Dades Valley with breakfast and dinner
- Overnight in Nomad tent with breakfast and dinner
- Camels with guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Rose Valley – Dades GorgeWe will collect you from your hotel/riad in Marrakech and start heading to the Atlas Mountains through the Tizi n‘Tichka pass, the direct route towards Ouarzazate. It is spectacular and dramatic road that presents astonishing views of the snow topped peaks of the Atlas as well as many Berber villages. Upon our descend, we will arrive to the cultural heritage site of Morocco; the Ksour of Ait BenHaddou. It was once an important stop along the caravan routes that carried salt from the Sahara and on return, gold and ivory. It is the best-preserved and well-fortified Kasbah, with high steep walls of dark red clay, impenetrable in this remote hillside site. After our visit, we will pass the desert city of Ouarzazate and head along the Road of Thousand Kasbahs passing the Skoura Oasis and Rose Valley to Dades Gorge, where we spend the night.
Accommodations: Night in Dades Gorge with breakfast and dinner
Day 2: Dades Gorge – Todra Gorge – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi In the morning, we will enjoy views of the Dades Valley and the Dades Gorge cut out from the valley into the High Atlas. From here we will travel to the Gorge of Todra. This whole area is spotted by ruined Kasbahs, green oasis, and typical villages, which creates a paradise for any photographer. The Todra Gorge is a classic gorge with narrow high rock walls that rises 300 meters high. After taking a break to stretch our legs in the gorge, we will continue our travel to the desert of Morocco, the sunny sand dunes of Erg Chebbi near Merzouga. Here after our arrival, we will meet with our guide, who will take us into the desert via camel trekking during a spectacular sunset. Camel trek will be for about 2 hours where we will enjoy the solitude and quietness that comes from the desert. Finally, we will reach our oasis where we will spend the night.
Accommodations: Spend the night in tents with dinner and breakfast
Day 3: Erg Chebbi – Merzouga – Nekob – Ouarzazate- Marrakech We will have an early start to the day and return on the camels during sunrise to Merzouga. Here, breakfast will be prepared for you and along with the opportunity to shower before our departure. Today will be long day of travel back to Marrakech. This time, we will take a different route along the southern volcanic mountains of Sarhro with peculiar formatted peaks and come across the oasis of the Draa, lined by palm groves. Then after reaching Ouarzazate we cross the High Atlas Mountains to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.