3 Days Private Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Camel Ride
3-day tour to Merzouga, the Dadès Valley and Erg Chebbi from Marrakech Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via the magnificent Tizi-n-Tichka pass Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah with a guide Discover lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne du Dadès Take a camel trek from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars at a Berber desert camp Tour includes some meals and round-trip travel from Marrakech
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Camel trekking Erg Chebbi 1 camel each
- Overnight accommodation at a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi Dinner & Breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan OR 4WD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees (optional)
day 1 : Marrakech - Ait ben Haddou - Skoura - Gorges de Dades et Todgha :
Drive from Marrakech towards Kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, and the Moroccan city known for Hollywood movies being located and filmed here. Top Hollywood blockbusters that have been filmed in Ouarzazate include such Movie titles as Gladiator, The Mummy, Kingdom of Heaven, Prince of Persia, Lawrence of Arabia, Babel, James Bond The living daylights and Jewel of the Nile.
Accommodation is in private rooms with Air conditioning and private ensuite bathrooms.
day 2: Gorges de Todgha - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga :
The second day, after we take breakfast, we then depart for the Todra Gorges to enjoy the sights. Traveling onwards to Merzouga, with the highest dunes in Morocco.
We take a one and a half-hour camel ride at sunset through the dunes of Erg Chebbi to reach our Berber desert camp for the night.
day 3: Merzouga - Tazzarine - Agdez - Ouarzazate - Marrakech :
views of the sunrise in the desert with a camel trek through the dunes back to Merzouga, where we take some time for Breakfast. heading back to Return to Marrakech over the high Atlas Mountains, with stops and breaks along the way.
• Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
• Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
• Roses Valley, El Kelaa M'gouna N10, El Kelaa M'gouna 45800 Morocco
• Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
• Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
• Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
• Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation in Marrakech at 8 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.