3 hour Dolphin and Seal Swim (NOV-APR)
Moonraker Dolphin Swims is an award-winning ecotourism company specialising in unique wildlife experiences by providing the opportunity to swim or sightsee with wild Bottlenose Dolphins and Australian Fur Seals as a two time Winner of Australia’s Best Eco-Tourism Attraction
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Guided activities
- Optional presentations from qualified naturalist
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- additional purchases from the cafe and gift shop
- Underwater Cameras
Cruising the sheltered shallows of Port Phillip Bay embarking on a once in a lifetime experience. Meet the Australian Fur Seals where the clear shallow waters surrounding the boat are full of friendly and inquisitive seals. See the giant smooth rays glide beneath whilst juvenile seals dart back and forth eager to swim and dive with you.
Enter the watery world of the Weedy Sea Dragon, the famous and rare state marine emblem for Victoria. Here you can experience these extraordinary prehistoric creatures up close and in their natural environment. Rest up onboard with a delicious hot chocolate and a freshly baked good Every encounter is unique and we work with the animals to ensure we can have the best encounter without impacting on their lives and behaviour.
In a small group of 10, we slide quietly into the water, floating on the surface watching and waiting for the squeaks and whistles to get louder and louder as the dolphins come from all around to see us and swim beneath our group. You can observe families of resident dolphins within a pod, watch mothers train the next generation to hunt and socialise, listening to the amazing sounds as they communicate with each other excitedly
Departure Point :Sorrento Pier, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims is proudly an accredited COVID safe tourism business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.