3D2N Kenawa & Moyo Island
DAY 1 Senggigi - Kayangan Harbour - Kenawa Island - Sumbawa
The combination of natural hills, grasslands , a stretch of white sandy beaches and ocean water blue-green shades, made of natural Kenawa Island is beautiful . get ready for island hopping, we will visit Paserang Island, Kambing Island and Belang Island for snorkeling. Lunch will be served by boatman with simple menu. Return to Poto Tano Harbor in the afternoon. our trip continue to Sumbawa Besar.
DAY 2 Moyo Island - Mata Jitu Waterfall - Diu Umbay Waterfall
by scooter for about 30 minutes to one of Moyo’s waterfalls called Mata Jitu. One of the most beautiful waterfalls we have seen. Spend your time here for a while to enjoy the fresh air surrounding also a beautiful scenery, photo hunting and swimming. Back to Labuan Aji for lunch time with local and simple menu.
continue our trip by scooter for about 10 minutes to another waterfall called Diwu Mbai Waterfall. snorkeling at Takat Sagale.
DAY 3 Sumbawa Besar - Lombok
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return Ferry Ticket
- Private Boat to Moyo (Return)
- 2 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Moyo Island is an attractive island three kilometers off the north coast of Sumbawa, lying to the east of Lombok and has a nature reserve with wild oxen, deer, wild boars and a great variety bird species. Visits are best made during the dry season from June through August. A few kilometers of the north coast of Sumbawa, the national park island of Moyo Island is probably the most rewarding destination in Sumbawa, surrounded by beautiful coral reefs and home to wild pig, monitor lizards, 21 species of bat, huge herds of native deer and hordes of crab-eating macaques.
• Moyo Island, Sumbawa Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.