4 day Luxor to Abu Simbel Short Break
Fantastic 4 Day Luxor Package : Enjoy Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel tour Visiting the main attractions and historical sights like Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temples, Abu Simbel Temples, High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae and More!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor at ibrotel Luxor Hotel 4* including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 night at Bassma Aswan Hotel 4* for including daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Luxor and Aswan are private tours
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Portage when needed.
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
- Entrance fees inside Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings
Day 1: Arrival Luxor
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Welcome to Luxor, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Luxor International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Luxor.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: ibrotel luxor
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours - Aswan
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Breakfast at your hotel, then you will be picked up by your own tour guide, and transfer to the West Bank of the Nile River to visit; Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, the powerful Egyptian queen, and Colossi of Memnon. Continue driving to visit the splendid Luxor Temple, considered the greatest open-air museum and probably the second most visited historical site in Egypt, Karnak Temples. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Luxor. Later on you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan, about 03 hours far from Luxor. Arrive Aswan to check in your the hotel and overnight in Aswan.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: bassma hotel aswan
Day 3: Abu Simbel Temples
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Enjoy breakfast with free time at your hotel, then at 11:00 am start your trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It takes about 3 hours drive one way from Aswan to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at Abu Simbel, enjoy the impressive Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel, which is dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Harakhte, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II, then enjoy your lunch box during driving back to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: bassma hotel
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing - Final Departure
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Check out after having your breakfast, then you will be transferred for a day tour in Aswan to see the world famous High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful located Temple of Philae on Isis Island and the Granite Quarries, which is dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Aswan. Later on you will be escorted from Aswan to Luxor, which is about 3 hours driving, followed by a transfer to Luxor Airport for final departure. Your flight has to be after 18:00
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.