4 Days Cairo and Abu Simbel Tour Package
4 days don’t seem like much time but with our 4 days Cairo and Abu Simbel holiday, you will get all the time you need to witness the true meaning of brilliance and magic. Book our 4 days Cairo and Abu Simbel tour package and behold the great Giza pyramids complex, the phenomenal Egyptian museum, then move to Aswan and walk through the marvelous two temples of Abu Simbel to witness the glory of Egyptian pharaohs. Don’t miss the chance and Book Now!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- 2 Night Accommodation At 5* Hotel In Cairo.
- 1 Night Accommodation At 5* Hotel In Aswan.
- Domestic Flight Tickets From Cairo To Aswan And From Aswan To Cairo.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- Personal spendings
- Tips & gestures
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Let's start your Cairo city break. Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: STEIGENBERGER PYRAMIDS
Day 2: Visiting Giza Pyramid Complex - Sleeper Fly to Aswan
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Morning time, enjoy an amazing breakfast before leaving your hotel. Then start your 4 days Cairo and Abu Simbel tour by visiting the immortal:
Giza pyramids complex dates to the 4th dynasty between 2580 to 2560 BC and holds one of the Seven Wonders of the World “The Great Pyramid of King Khufu“which is the biggest pyramid in history, the oldest statue in history and the protector of Egypt “The Great Sphinx“;, and the mesmerizing”Valley temple” where the mummification process took place.
Have your delicious lunch at a local restaurant before moving to explore the treasures of Pharaohs at the magical:
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum contains more than 120,000 rare priceless artifacts. There are invaluable artifacts belonged to the great king Tutankhamun and Ramses II.
catch your flight to Aswan and check-in at 5* hotel and overnight
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Movenpick Aswan
Day 3: Tour to Abu Simbel & Aswan Landmark
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
At the morning, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel then you will join your tour guide to the enchanting “Abu Simbel Temple” which is known to be a true piece of art. The two temples were carved out of the mountainside in 1200 BC during the reign of Pharaoh Ramesses II the second and his wife Queen Nefertari.
All the carvings, artwork, wall paintings, statues are extremely beautiful and tell incredible stories about Ramses victories at the battle of Kadesh and honor many gods like Ra, Amun, and Ptah.
At the end of the day. we will transfer you back to Aswan to enjoying your delicious lunch,
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae temple is located on the island of Philae a small island in the middle of the Nile River, located 4 km south of the Aswan reservoir, this island was composed of pink granite rocks. The temple was built for (The Goddess Isis), by the pharaoh (Ptolemy II). Later, and the Roman kings completed its construction. transfer to Aswan airport to catch your flight back to Cairo for the overnight
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Grand Nile Tower cairo
Day 4: Prepare to Fly Back Home
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Enjoy your breakfast, our employee will meet and transfer you to Cairo airport in finalizing all the departure formalities to end your 4 days Cairo and Abu Simbel holiday and fly back home.
note: if your FLIGHT at night you can book with us one day tour around cairo then we will escort you to the airport
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.