4 Hrs Vegan Food Tour by Scooters w/ GirlPower Riders Kiss Tours
You are vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free? Here we don't see it as dietary restrictions but a choice. Thus, let's explore the vegan local cuisine of Vietnam together! With us, feel instantly connected to the local culture & cuisine.
• Explore the real Saigon when escaping out of District 1 to check the hidden gems on back of your expert local drivers
• Tasting the truly local dishes. Totally, you have 6 best vegan food in 5 different stops, including 1 sight-seeing stop for the river view
• This is 1 on 1 experience which means each guests will be paired with 1 English speaking driver for the most sincere connection
--- Saigon Kiss Tours are ---
• All-inclusive: No hidden fees, all is included
• Customizable: Any special request, we will customize for you.
• Local & authentic: no tourist-trap
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English speaking drivers
- Accident insurance
- Scooters, extra helmets for you
- Unlimited vegan food & beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Personal fees
- "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." -Albert Einstein-
We are already famous for our most acclaimed Night Food Adventure. Now we go a bit far beyond when offering a tasty scooter vegan food adventure. You know that Vietnam religion is dominated with Buddhism which is definitely good news for vegan travelers. From salty, sweet, sour & hot flavors, the food combinations are endless!
This Saigon Vegan Food Tour is a combination of a scooter ride in different districts and a delicious mix of local dishes – full dinner, step into the vegan food paradise in Ho Chi Minh.
Starting from your hotel, your expert drivers will show up at 5:30 PM to start this tasty journey. Free hotel pickup & drop-off, your drivers will meet you with brightest smiles on their faces and ready with scooters & extra helmets for you.
Let's start with the famous Pho in vegan style. Can't say enough about this eatery because you will have your best time ever with this superior savory Pho, eating with mint, lime & a bit chili. For the vegan locals, this might be their routine to go here for Pho but for those who's new is town like you, this is an amazing local experience. The next dish is vegan spring rolls Cha Gio eating with the local herbs that will satisfy your belly.
Continue the food hunting in a Buddhism-inspired vegan eatery. This place has the most wonderful vegan food in town, ready for you to explore. Time to try the stir-fried rice vermicelli Hu Tieu, this Southern noddle is great to eat together with its mouth-watering sauce. Next food is a little snack, small in size but big in flavors called fried pandan cake Banh Tieu La Dua. This one is cooked right in front of you when you access the restaurant.
Next, check the local food that will change everything you know about banana. How creative the Vietnamese are! Give them some sticky rice, coconut milk and fruit and they will conjure up sweet snacks that will blow your mind. The leaf wraps look slightly burnt on the outside, but the cakes themselves are golden and juicy. This grilled banana Chuoi Nep Nuong is a heaven on the plate.
Now take a break when checking the secret spots where the locals hangout. Standing there with your local drivers, who now is your friends, chat the night away and take some photos together. What a night view, you think.
Cap off your night with Vietnamese dessert before your drivers drop you off at your hotel around 9:30 PM after a full-filling vegan food adventure. Saying goodbyes, giving big hugs to the local friends who give you the wonderful experience Vietnam.
This tour is a 4 hour vegan food experience, mainly requested to start at 5:30pm on a daily basic. But if you are not available in the evening, you can choose to do this vegan food tour in the morning at 8am or 12pm.
Departure Point :Most of travelers stay in the city center which is convenient for the hotel pickup & drop-off. But If you hotel is not located in the city center, which means outside of District 1, 3, 4, a small surcharge of usd $5 or 100,000 vnd will be counted, payable in cash to your drivers after the tour finish. This is allowance for your drivers and the company does not take that.If your place is far away (in Nha Be district or different province), pls take a taxi to the Independence Palace at 135 Nam Ki Khoi Nghia street, ward Ben Thanh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh. Your driver will meet you there to start the experience.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 must be accompanied with an adult
- Wear comfy clothes for a smooth ride
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry and heavy backpacks
- If you take photos, bring cellphone or camera that fits your pockets
- Guests above 120kgs (260 pounds) please notify us so that we can arrange the big scooter and the strongest drivers in our team for you.
- Bring with love and laughters
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.