5 Days African Safaris
Our 5 day African safaris, tours, travel packages, which specifically include 2 nights in Serengeti National Park, have been designed to offer you more time in the Serengeti to witness the wildebeest migration. You will experience the excitement of game viewing in some of the most spectacular national wildlife game parks in Africa.
This unforgettable Tanzanian safari journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. You will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. You will visit the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Safaris based on camping
- AMREF flying doctor (For emergence evacuations)
- Unlimited mileage game drives
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Day 1 – Arusha – Lake Manyara
Non game-viewing travel time: 2½ hours
Distance: 130 km
Pick up from Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara national park.
We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and after lunch do we head into the Lake Manyara National Park for an afternoon game drive. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Departure Point :Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.