6 Days Private Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Triangle Tour by Car & Driver
Golden Triangle Tour provide , a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
Private Transportation By Air Conditioner Car
Explore UNESCO World Heritage & Historical Monuments in all three Cities
Professional , Friendly, Expert Tour Guide in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Visit Old & New Delhi Historical Monuments
Enjoy Delhi Street Food at Spice Market in old Delhi
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
Enjoy the Panoramic View Uphill from Amber Fort, Jaipur
Shopping extravange at Agra and Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delhi hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off.
- Private A/C Car for 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Personal, Informative Tour Guide in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Bottled Water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- As per your schedule driver will Pick up you from Delhi airport/ Railway Station and transfer you to Delhi hotel and Rest of the Day is at your Leisure. On the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour.
Day 2 -After Breakfast driver will received you and Proceed to the historical sites of New Delhi Accompanied by Guide
Visit you the historical monuments like the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb,Lotus Temple,India Gate and President House and In the evening, will Visit you Bangla Sahib- Sikh Temple. And then drop you back at your hotel (Overnight stay in Delhi)
Day 3 - After Breakfast in morning the driver will carry you and heading towards to Agra.
(New Delhi / Agra 225 KM – 3.5 Hrs drive)
and Upon Arrival @ Agra .....Check into Hotel.....Get Freshen up afterwards will enjoy your half day Agra Sightseeing.
Firstly Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal , Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself.
At Taj Mahal , you must take time to stroll the ornate gardens and stunning interiors as your guide enriches your visit with fact-filled stories and legends about the 17th-century mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
afterwards will take you to Enjoy other Spectacular places of Agra…
Visit you Agra Fort (Red Fort) and then Drive to Mehtab Bagh : A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River and then Drive to Baby Taj : -Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and back to hotel ( Overnight Stay at Agra )
Day 4- Early Morning after Breakfast .....check out rom hotel and will transferred towards to Jaipur.
On the way to Jaipur Stop, driver will take you to visit Fatehpur Sikri, an UNESCO World Heritage Site and then will Take you to the Next Memorable Sightseeing of Abhaneri- Stepwell.
Afterwards Continue Drive to Jaipur and Upon Arriva...Get Check Into Hotel....and rest of the day is your leisure ( Overnight in Jaipur)
Day 5 –Early Morning after breakfast we will Proceed for Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur- Accompanied by Guide.
Visit you the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site.and tour the majestic fort, encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Next, see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Afterwards you can have your lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like shopping)
and then driver will drop you back at your hotel ( Overnight Stay in Jaipur )
Day 6 -After seeing the beauty and diversity of Jaipur ( The Pink City ): We will move towards to New Delhi (Jaipur / New Delhi 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive)
upon arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New Delhi.
Departure Point :
We offer free Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in New Delhi.
AirportsIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
OtherNew Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/8/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal is Remain Closed on Every Friday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.