6-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour of Issyk Lake with Transport
Locals called Lake "Dzhasyl-Kul", which translates as "Green lake." The name “Issyk” is a distorted Kazakh word Esik, which means “door”. By the way, the town, which is located below the lake, has a name just Esik.
According to geologists, the Lake was formed 8 thousand years ago as a result of a powerful collapse of the mountain avalanche, which subsequently created a natural dam with a h of 300 meters.
Lake Issyk is located at an altitude of 1750 m, in the gorge of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains
Nature here is beautiful, breathtaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Issyk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Issyk, Esik Kazakhstan
Issyk is a lake located in Issyk gorge of Trans-Ili Alatau mountain range, about 40 km east of Almaty.
It was formed about 8-10 thousand years ago in a landslide that created a natural dam about 300 meters high.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.