6 Hour South Coast Tour
Our tours are unique as you get a local guide on their own gleaming Harley this is their pride and joy you. You get to be a passenger while they share their local knowledge about the South Coast. You will feel the change in temperature you will smell the surrounding, you will get the opportunity to take a photo on the Harley. Our riders are fun and friendly this is what makes us unique
per adult from
What's included :
- Passengers will get the use of our jackets & helmets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea Cliff Bridge, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coalcliff, New South Wales Australia
You will ride over The Sea Cliff Bridge.
Stop At: Bald Hill Lookout, Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Sydney, New South Wales 2508 Australia
You will stop for great photo opportunities with a great back drop.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kiama Blowhole, Blowhole Point Road, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales Australia
You will stop to witness the water blowing into the sky from the hole below ( note pending on the wind and tide on the day as to how high and if the water blows).
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any where in the Sydney CBD or close by, your hotel, house,restaurant, work or cruise ship port. Please supply a pick up address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is based around you, let us know what time you would like to start the tour and where from, most times we can give you what time and location you would like to start.
- The water that rises from the blow hole all depends on the wind and tide we do not gurantee water spouts each tine we visit.
- Our weight limit on the motorcycles are 110kg if you are hevier you can do this tour on a trike.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.