8 Days Lemosho Route Climbing
The Kilimanjaro climb 8 days lemosho is the best for acclimatization.The remote is less used and beautiful way up to the Shira Plateau.
The minimum duration for the Lemosho route is 6 days, however we strongly recommend hiking the route in 8 days. The additional 8th day will give your body more time to acclimatize, reducing the effects of altitude sickness and give you more time to rest before attempting the summit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide Salary
- Cook and Porters Salary
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
What's excluded :
- Drive to Kilimanjaro National Park Londorossi Gate, Hike to Mti Mkubwa Camp
After breakfast and briefing, drive to Londorossi Park Gate (about a 3-hour drive). From here a forest track requiring a 4WD vehicle leads to Lemosho Glades. Walk along forest trails to Mti Mkubwa (big tree) campsite.
Elevation: 1830m/6000ft to 2650m/8700ft
Hiking Time: 2-3 hours
Habitat: Montane Forest
Budget Lodging: Mti Mkubwa Camp
Departure Point :Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.