A Game of Sri Lankan Cricket
Created with the active traveler(s) in mind, this interactive, fun-paced and
educational activity is great for the little and grown up travelers of all ages.
Set on an active cricket ground, this inter-cultural experience is an opportunity to learn about the locals’ passion for the national sport and its star players over the course of its history. You will be coached by a talented team captain, will be
introduced to beginner “balling” and “batting” techniques and will get to play
an exciting game with local players. Take some memorabilia home and keep
lifelong memories of making new friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bats, gloves, ball and any additional gear necessary for a safe sports activity.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
All active travelers have something in common – a passion for fun and games. When visiting Sri Lanka discover local activities focused on the popular sports, like cricket. Bring your whole family along for a thrilling and interactive practice with local players. You’ll learn about the history of the sport and its most influential personalities, get introduced to the rules, throw a ball or two, bat and field, and much much more. Game of Sri Lankan Cricket experience is an engaging and educational way to connect with the local youth via sports and recreation.
• Panadura Town, Colombo - Galle Main Rd, Panadura, Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Private Bus Stand, Galle Road, Panadura 12500, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :4/25/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.