Adventure for the Rafting Enthusiasts on the Struma River
We guarantee you a great experience among the beauty of the Kresna Gorge and the irresistible rapids of the Struma River. A wonderful combination of active fun, team excitement and refreshing splashes!
We have 1-1.5 hours in water depending on the water level. Total survival is about 2.5-3 hours. The length of the track is 11 km. The main route is Class 3 of the International Six-dimensional Rock of Difficulty and is one of the most interesting, passing 13 of the most attractive rapids of the Struma River.
We will enjoy the views of the peaks of Pirin, we will pass through the Tisata Reserve.
If you have the power, you can complete your day with some interesting activities: archery, rope garden, climbing wall, horseback riding in the area Razlog, an eco-path walk,a visit to the healing mineral baths in Oshtava,a visit to the colorful Vlahi village, bicycle crossing.
With extreme experiences and fun in nature, you relax the most and reborn in the fastest way - this is a proven fact!
per adult from
What's included :
- Rafting tour
- Professional licensed IRF English-speaking instructor
- Professional equipment - rafting boats, life jackets, neoprene, jackets, helmets, paddles, boots
- Transfer to the base from the final point
What's excluded :
- Transport from / to rafting base
- Personal expenses
Vlachinski waterfall is located in the village of Vlahi near Kresna, Pirin mountain. Rocky countryside and greenery give a splendid charm to the waterfall, which is full all year round. Its height is about 20-25 m, the water falls vertically and crashes on a small rock forming a shallow pond.
• Vlahi Waterfall, 2841 Kresna, Bulgaria
• 2840 Kresna, Bulgaria
Departure Point :Kresna Gorge, 2845, Bulgaria
Departure Time :Descent 11 km 5/9/2019 - 10/29/2021
Full Day Descent 20 km 5/9/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.