Africano Park Alexandria Safari From Cairo
You will live the most beautiful adventure among animals and nature in open forests, Africa Safari Park is the first safari park in Egypt offering everyone the chance to live a bold and adventurous experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Africa Park, Alexandria Desert Rd, Gharb El Noubareya, الجيزة، Egypt
In Africa, the first open zoo in Egypt and the Middle East was opened in 2004.
Access to cars is limited due to the danger of many animals, and in some cases it is permitted to walk according to the gravity of the animals.
The park is surrounded by a river that includes hippos, crocodiles and various fish, and you can see the animals up close in the river trip within the park.
On the banks of the river you can take your meal at the African restaurant Zambezi, which serves African food and grills, to the tunes of African music.
22 species of rare reptiles such as Cobra, Watawat, Jarboua, turtles, falcons and various types of albums, which are covered by a cave in the parquet.
It is not too late for the designers of the park to set up industrial falls to complete the African climate.
Several activities can be performed in the parquet, including fishing, ice hockey, table tennis, football, etc., as well as ping pong and billiards.
The park also allocated a “small hotel” for overnight accommodation, attached to each room with its own swimming pool, with the possibility of fishing from the rooms.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup from your hotel
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.