Ain Sokhna Red Sea Day Use Yacht from Cairo
this event Call to break the boredom of enjoying life
enjoy the wonderful weather in the Red Sea
you can practice the sea activities such as relaxation and swimming
you will spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city on your Yacht
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch will be served.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- private tour
- Yacht fees for Renting
- Entry/Admission - Red Sea Hotel
What's excluded :
- Gratuities recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Sea Hotel, 13 السكة الحديد ١٣ شارع الرياض، Suez, Suez Governorate, Egypt
Good Morning our lovely tourist, today we will tour to relax and enjoy, we will go to "Ain Sokhna", this event Call to break the boredom of enjoying life, the madness and enjoy the wonderful weather in the Red Sea where you can practice the sea activities such as relaxation and swimming, and you will spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city on your Yacht.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.