Alexandria Day Tour
Get a visit to Alexandria Egypt’s second city on the Mediterranean. See rock-cut Roman catacombs and Qaitbey Citadel, built on the site of the legendary Lighthouse of Alexandria. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandria and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the Mediterranean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Your tour manager from Our company will pick you up from your hotel for Alexandria Day Tour. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs ( Light House ) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Alexandria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.