Alexandria day tour from Cairo
• Alexandria City is the second largest city in Egypt. It is also one of the most visited destinations in the country. The city was established by Alexander the Great in 332 BC. The name of city was derived from its founder. The city is famous for its ancient historical remains, palaces, and squares
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel-port pickup and drop-off
- Expert guide (From Alexandria)
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
• Our representative (Driver) will pick you up from your hotel to travel to Alexandria Day Tour.
Pass By: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
• Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa which are the largest Roman Cemetery. a stunning example of a mixture of Roman and Egyptian art and architecture
Pass By: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
• then Pompay’s Pillar, (it was constructed in honor of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century). You will see Pompay's Pillar from outside.
Pass By: Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria, As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
• You will go to get a photo stop at (Qaitbay’s Citadel) which is considered one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.Out side.
Pass By: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
• Your next stop is the library of Alexandria the biggest library in the world.
Pass By: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
then after we finished the tour we will drive back to Cairo.
Pass By: Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi, Anfushi Old Alexandria, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
visit on our tour to Alexandria is the prettiest and biggest and the first mosque in the city (Abu Al-Abbas Al-Mursi).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in CairoAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Alexandria Port Office, Alexandria Port - Alexandria, الدائرة الجمركية، إدارة شرطة ميناء الإسكندرية، الإسكندرية 11432, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.