All Day Snowmobile Driving
Experience an unforgettable day traversing the wilderness of Lapland on snowmobiles. Enjoy breathtaking snowscapes of Lapland far from the hustle and bustle of the city. This day trip offers an outstanding opportunity to experience just how much fun snowmobiling really is. On our journey we will see Lapland’s most spectacular and enchanting places out in the wilderness. The trip includes also a light lunch and trying some ice fishing if liked. Solo driving is available by additional price 50 euros / adult.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Solo driving safari for extra pay
- First you will receive your winter gear and get a briefing on how to drive the snowmobiles. After the briefing, we ride behind our guide on snowy hillsides and in forests crossing frozen rivers and swamps. See a plenty of nature during this day trip into the wilds! After driving for a while we stop to have lunch by the open fire. You can also try ice fishing if you want.
For the safari we offer the latest model of Lynx Adventure ACE or Xtreme ACE snowmobiles. They are very silent, ecological snowmobiles that are easy to drive. Duration of the safari is 6 hours including return transfers from your hotel actual driving time being 3-4 hours.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.