All Inclusive Day Tour to Mt. Huashan & Terra Cotta Army Museum
Huashan Mountain - the most preciputous mountain under the heaven, Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses - the 8th wonder of the world, are two must-see highlights in Xi'an area. You can never leave Xi'an without seeing any of these two places.However, it's not easy to see them for people who don't have enough time in Xi'an.
But this tour allows people to visit these two most popular places ( Mt Huashan & Terra Cotta Army Museum) in one day. For visitors who don't have enough time in Xi'an but still want to see the most amazing parts of the area, this tour will be the right one. It combins the great nature beauty of Mt Huashan and great history of the Qin's Terra Cotta Army, and it's no only time-saving but also money-saving for those real adventure seekers!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission ticket of Mount Huashan
- Entry/Admission ticket of Terra Cotta Army Museum
- Round way West Peak cable car of Mount Huashan
- Round way shuttle bus tickets to the West Peak of Mount Huashan
- English-speaking Tour Guide Service Fee
- Round way private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Your personal cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Huashan, Within Huayin, Huayin 714200 China
Stop at: Mount Huashan (Huashan Mountain in Huayin County)
Huashan Mountain is about 120 kilometers to the east of Xi'an. It is renowned as the "most precipitous mountain under heaven" with its breathtaking cliff-like staircases，steep crags and zigzag paths. As one of the Five Holy Mountains in China, it impresses visitors with its majestic and precipitous appeal, its summit (South Peak) overlooking the surrounding valleys and perilous peaks. Visitors can follow the zigzag an tortuous path to reach its summit and at the same time they will feast our eyes on the charming scenery and endless vistas.
People in China always say “Trips to five holy mountains render trips to other mountains unnecessary”. It’s definitely worthy for a visit when you are in Xi’an.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Stop at: The Terra Cotta Army Museum
Pick up at the railway station by your local guide and driver and then drive directly to the world renowned Terra Cotta Army Museum. You are going to see 2,000 life size Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses in a real battle formation. It was buried underground over 2,200 years and were made for protecting the Qin Emperor's afterlife. The visit of the museum covers three pits in original sites: Pit 1 as the principal combating force, Pit 2 as the mechanized troupe and Pit 3 as its underground command center. Extra exhibitions also could be seen in the museum, like Bronze Chariots found about 20ms to the west of the emperor's mausoleum, terra cotta acrobat figures and some bronze weapons.
It is definitely a treasure house with profound Qin Dynasty's history and culture and it's definitely a must-go site for people who are interested in Chinese history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.