Alpine Water Ways Day Trip
I'm a member of a mountaineering club and a co-founder of huskey tour guides, which is one that made a step forward in quality tour guiding of ex-pats and foreigners around Slovenia I've lived in France, England, and Denmark and connected with many people from abroad.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- - Visiting lake Bled and the Castle above the lake seeded on the rock.
- Driving over the highest mountain pass Vršič, visiting lake Jasna and the
Russian Chapel built by Russian soldiers in WW1.
- A short hike to the spring of river Soča.
- Arriving in Bovec where we will go rafting.
- Having a break for lunch and a little rest next to the river.
- Visting the source of river Sava, Zelenci.
-And returning to Ljubljana.
Discover the best parts of mountainous region of Slovenia with your very own personal guide. Take the stress out of driving on rural roads by having round-trip transport van provided. You will visit beautiful lake Bled, scenic valley of the Alpine river Soča, remarkable for its emerald green waters and white water rapids, where we will decend down the river in a raft! And continue to visit Source of river Sava Zelenci.
The excursion begins at 6:AM from Ljubljana, with a visit to Lake Bled where we will take a short walk around the lake and visit the castle above the lake with beautiful view of the lake and surrounding mountains. continue along the scenic road across Vršič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia. Two stopovers are made on the way to view Lake Jasna and the picturesque Russian Chapel, built in 1916 by prisoners of war.
If the Soca river isn't the most beautiful river on this planet, it is most certainly in the running. Nicknamed "The Emerald Beauty" it has appeared in multiple well-known poems and inspired awe in many a wanderers and visitors.
Rafting is a unique experience for all generations. Through rafting on the rapids of the emerald river we strengthen the spirit and admire the beauty surrounding us.
“There is nothing more beautiful in Europe than this” wrote Sir Humphry Davy about the beauties of the Sava And Soča Valley with its waterfalls and lakes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, Zgornji Brnik 130a, 4210 Brnik, Slovenia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.