Ancestral Temple, Forbidden City, Beihai Royal Garden One Day Group Tour
On this group tour, have an in-depth tour into Forbidden City absorbing the centuries-old Chinese history and marvel at spectacular buildings, sightsee Imperial Ancestral Temple and charming Beihai Park to explore the Beijing imperial buildings. Walk or take a rickshaw in narrow Hutong to experience the authentic life of the locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Ancestral Temple
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Rickshaw in Hutong
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Ancestral Temple, Dongcheng, Beijing, China, 100006
Meet with your tour guide at the meeting point (Main gate of the NUO Beijing Hotel) before 8:30 am. Head to Imperial Ancestral Temple. It was originally the Royal Ancestral Temple and was used by the royal family members to make offerings to their ancestors, you'll enjoy ancient pine trees around and magnificent buildings around.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Absorb the imperial majesty of the Chinese palace, hear about how the building functions as both a political and ceremonial center, then delve into the intriguing exhibits of the Palace Museum to admire an epic collection of artwork dating back to the Ming Dynasty. Then your tour guide will escort you around the Forbidden city covering the West, East, and Central line, featuring all sides of the Forbidden City passing through the royal family residence and the splendid royal garden enjoying a complete journey through time.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
Revitalize with lunch at a traditional restaurant then venture to Beihai Royal Garden. Wander amid the botanical beauty of the surrounding grounds and explore the temples and art pieces that are dotted around the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hutong Tour, No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District, 100009, Beijing, Beijing 100009 China
Walk to the renowned typical Beijinger’s residence area, the ”Hutongs”. (Having a hutong rickshaw tour to explore the old Beijinger’s life is optional.) Sightsee the surrounding narrow path and small stall. At 16:30pm, the tour ends, you can bid farewell to your guide here or continue to explore independently if you wish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :NUO Hotel Beijing, China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Jiangtai Rd, 将台路甲2号
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Hutong, Da Hu Tong, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- After booking, you'll get detailed instruction on how to get to the meeting point and meet with your tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep-1st Oct. If the tour you would like to book includes the Forbidden City, will skip it and refund USD 8 per person from your tour guide. Thanks for your understanding!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.