Ancient City Tour in Mandalay
You must learn about our Ancient City, religious structures left over from several reigns as the nation's capital, from the 14th to the 19th centuries. In additional, enjoy amazing sunset from U Bein Bridge, which is longest teak bridge in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vehicle with good air-conditonal
- English speaking license guide in Mandalay
- ferry boat at Inwa
- Horse Cart in Inwa
- 2 bottle water & snow towel
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Any flight tickets
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Own expenses
- Zone Fee
- Meet with you at your hotel in Mandalay and start highlight sightseeing ancient city tour in Mandalay. Drive to Amarapura, capital before Mandalay for visiting silk weaving industry cottages. Visit Amarapura Mahagandayone monastery where over thousands of monks are dwelling. Drive to Sagaing and visit Soon Oo Ponya Shin Pagoda, perched on the highest hill which offers panoramic views of the valleys and wide Ayeyarwady River.After visit to U Min Thonze (Hall of thirty Buddhas). Continue to Inwa (Ava) by boat. Inwa was founded in 1364 and served as capital of Burmese Kingdom for nearly 400 years. Inwa’s finest attraction to visit is the teak Bagaya Monastery which dates from 1834. The 90ft high masonry watchtower Nan myin, the leaning tower of Inwa is all that remains of King Bagyidaw’s palace. Visit Maha Aungmye Bonzan also known as Me Nu Ok Kyaung, the brick structure built in 1818 is same style as common teak monasteries. Enjoy sunset from U Bein Bridge, 1.6km long wooden bridge said to be the longest teak bridge in the world, built over 150 years. The bridge links Amarapura with an island in the middle of Lake Taungthaman, an intermittent body of water which dries up during winter. Return to Mandalay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
About 8 AM, our guide will meet with you and pick up at your hotel in Mandalay.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.