Angkor wat sunrise and Banteay Srei temple Private Day tour
Experience one of the Seven Wonders of the World with a stunning sunrise at Angkor Wat. For many people around the world Angkor Wat is a once in a life time experience, a dream come true! Angkor Wat is the largest religious temple in the world. Discover the many temples nestled in the beautiful surrounds Angkor Wat. Visit the ruins of Bayon Temple. This Buddhist Temple has many big carved Buddha faces. Explore the ancient jungle temple, Ta Prohm and see the giant roots of trees growing on the temple structure. Ta Prohm is the temple where Tomb Raider was filmed. Admire the finest ancient temple carvings at Banteay Srei Temple. This temple renowned for having some of the best temple carvings in the world and the best in Cambodia.
We are certified tour guides with years of experience and excellent local knowledge. We carefully plan our tours to avoid major tour groups to ensure an unforgettable experience. Enjoy your tour with the comfort of cold water and a cold towel at every stop.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tour guide to all the main temples, transportation (A/C car), cold water and cold towels.
What's excluded :
- Tip, all Angkor Wat passes (37$ per person for one day pass), meals or other expenditures.
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
Day 1: Your personal certified tour guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby very early morning at 4:45 am for Angkor Wat sunrise:
*Your tour guide will assist you in buying tickets before you start your tour from:
1- Sunrise at Angkor Wat, after sunrise visit Angkor Wat temple – Visit Angkor Wat Temple and experience one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This stunning temple is an architectural masterpiece and the largest religious temple in the world. Explore this ancient structure situated in beautiful natural surrounds. For many people around the world Angkor Wat is a once in a life time experience, a dream come true!.
2: Enjoy your packed breakfast
3- Angkor Thom Gate : Stop at the enormous exquisitely carved Buddha and Asura gate of Angkor Thom before heading through natural to see temples.
- Bayon Temple - Explore the ancient ruins of Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom. Bayon is a Buddhist temple with many enormous exquisitely carved Buddha faces.
- Baphoun Temple - is Hindu temple which built earlier than Bayon temple 121 years
- Piminakas Temple - located in the middle of former royal palace
- Terrace of the Elephants
- Suprat Temple view
- Terrace of the Leper King
4- Ta Promh Temple - Stroll along a shady path to Ta Promh, the ancient jungle temple. See the giant roots of trees growing on the temple structure. This temple is also known as the Tomb Raider temple, famously used as a location in the Tomb Raider film.
5- Lunch Break around temple area (pay yourself).
6- Banteay Srei temple or pink lady temple - Admire the ancient temple carvings at Banteay Srei Temple. This temple is older than Angkor Wat and renowned for having some of the best temple carvings in Cambodia and the world. This temple contains the finest, most intricate carvings to be found in Angkor. Enjoy the scenery along the way to the temples. See the rice paddies, village homes. Meet local villagers and enjoy talking with them if you stop to see Palm sugar village. In case you interested in Land Mine Museum tour guide and driver happy to stop along the way to Banteay Srei temple for you.
7- Drop off at hotel after the tour.
Note: Your tour guide is experienced at personalizing your tour and are flexible to accommodate last minute requests. Each tour is planned with care to avoid major tour groups and ensuring an unforgettable experience.
Most important : if your hotel include breakfast please inform your hotel to pack breakfast for your sunrise tour.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our client from hotel and drop them off at their hotel after the tour finish.
Departure Time :5/20/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.