Archipelago Sea Kayaking Day, Mondays
Experience the Finnish Archipelago Sea by Sea Kayak! This guided tour takes you to the unique southwest archipelago of Finland, the biggest and in our opinion most unique archipelago in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaking equipment
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to beach (use bus number 8 from Turku center, a rental bike on the beautiful route to Ruissalo or your own car)
A relaxed guided sea kayak trip in the Turku archipelago. During the trip you will experience the Finnish Archipelago Sea close to Turku by kayak, be taught the basics of sea kayaking if you have not done kayaking before, and be treated with a delicious open-air lunch prepared by the guide.
Departure Point :Aavameri Open-Air Adventures, Saarontie 69, 20100 Turku, Finland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Aavameri