Arctic Zoo - Day in Ranua Wildlife Park
Ranua Wildlife Park is a must to visit for the whole family! The park locates an hour drive from Rovaniemi city centre and there we meet approximately 50 arctic species and 200 animals. We will also meet brown bears, polar bears, lynxes, foxes and numerous birds, just to mention few. Before returning back to the city, we enjoy buffet lunch visit Fazer’s sweetshop.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Return transfers,
- buffet lunch,
- guiding in English
- Entrance ticket
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Ranua Wildlife Park is an hour drive away from Rovaniemi in an arctic forest. It hosts home for approximately 50 species and altogether 200 arctic animals...
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Safartica, Koskikatu 9, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.