Artisan and Crafts Bike Tour
The bike crafts tour will take you on a journey through time! Experience old traditional manufacturing workshops and artisan producers in Zagreb. During the tour we'll visit shoemaker, original handmade leather works, artisan jewellery makers, and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- USB stick with photos and videos from the tour (available to purchase)
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lobagola Tours, Bosanska Ulica 3, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Living your job and doing it for generations would be the best introduction to this bike craft tour.
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
You will visit the oldest bakery in Zagreb, dating back to 1925 in it's third generation, which still uses wood as a material to fuel their ovens. You will see how the bread is produced in a traditional way, using time-honoured varieties of flour.
Visit third-generation family-owned shops including artisan jewellery makers, exclusive coffee shops where they roast specialty coffee and make their own blends. All of the artisan jewellery is designed in house, by young Croatian sculptors, but they can also produce something unique for you. Bring idea's and a tiny bit of imagination.
You will also visit a family-owned handmade leather works shop, where the smell of Croatian leather (all of the materials are supplied locally) will welcome you when you enter their store/production/design facility.
Your tour can be organized to end with a coffee break (your cost) in a specialty coffee store, where you can sample some of the bagels bought at the oldest bakery in Zagreb.
Departure Point :Bosanska ul. 3, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.