Atlas Mountains - Camel Trek - Waterfalls - Berber Villages Trek Day Trip
On this Day Trip, you will have an opportunity to see the highest peak in north Africa, Toubkal and enjoy the view of its snowy Mountains and its Berber lifestyle.
After pickup from Medina Main Suqre at 8:30 a.m., head to the small town of Asni, surrounded by fertile farmland and known for its lively weekly market, every Saturday. Admire the bucolic landscapes throughout the Berber countryside, passing picturesque villages, citrus orchards and rose gardens.
Upon arrival, board your camel and enjoy a short ride through the mountains. After your camel ride, continue with your driver to the Imlil valley, at the foot of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco, at an altitude of 13,671 feet.
Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a local Family house before a short hike to visit imlil waterfalls of about an hour and a half in some Berber villages. After your walk, leave for Marrakech. Your tour ends at your hotel in the evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Ride Camel between Marrakech and Moulay Brahim Gorges
Hike in Atlas Mountains
Visit of Atlas Waterfalls
Enjoy your lunch in a home family
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Meeting Place is near Argana Cafe in the Main square Jamaa El fena Medina Marrakech
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.