Aurora Borealis Picnic in Rovaniemi
Admire aurora borealis in Lapland’s open wilderness on this 3-hour Northern Lights tour from Rovaniemi. Travel through the Arctic tundra to a viewing spot in the Lappish countryside with a guide, and gaze over the skies for sightings of the impressive Northern Lights. With extra clothing for warmth, enjoy a traditional Lappish picnic with hot drinks and watch the colourful illuminations swirling in the skies above. This 3-hour tour includes round-trip from selected Rovaniemi hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Winter clothing
- Car transfer
- Lappish picnic
- Hot drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safartica, Koskikatu 9, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are possible to be observed in the polar zone of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.