Auvers-sur-Oise & Giverny Small-Group Day Trip with Lunch from Paris
Pay homage to Vincent van Gogh and Claude Monet on a full-day small group tour from Paris. You'll take a guided tour of Auvers sur Oise, the village where Vincent van Gogh spent his last 100 days and travel to Giverny to see Monet's house and gardens. You'll be picked up and dropped off at your centrally located Paris hotel by air-conditioned minivan. Maximum of only 8 passengers and ensures you'll receive individual attention from your expert tour guide.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Self-guided tour of Giverny gardens and Monet's house
- Visit the Tomb of Monet (guided) with Sainte-Radegonde Church
- Tour of Auvers-sur-Oise with commentary
- Guided visit of the Auberge Ravoux (Van Gogh's bedroom)
- Lunch, 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Free drink in a local coffee shop
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Le Moulin de Fourges
- Entry/Admission - Office de tourisme d'Auvers-sur-Oise Sausseron Impressionnistes
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers
- Entry/Admission - Auberge Ravoux
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Motorcoach Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Your Monet and van Gogh day trip starts with hotel pickup in central Paris by minivan
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
For the 1.5-hour drive with your guide to Claude Monet’s colorful home and gardens at Giverny
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The ‘father of Impressionism’ lived here from 1883 to 1926 and painted several of his best-known works, including the Water Lilies series.When you arrive, your guide will let you explore on your own.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Tour the charmingly restored house, where you can see works of art that Monet collected,wander through the jungle of flowers in the garden, and walk across the Japanese bridge over the lily pond that you’ll recognize from his paintings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Then continue your tour by visiting Monet's grave in the churchyard of the village and admire the beautiful Romanesque church of Sainte Radegonde.Also you will get a free drink in a local coffee shop.
Stop At: Le Moulin de Fourges, 38 Rue du Moulin, 27630 Vexin-sur-Epte, France
Next, enjoy lunch at Le Moulin de Fourges, a restaurant inside a 200-year-old mill, before continuing your day trip
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Office de tourisme d'Auvers-sur-Oise Sausseron Impressionnistes, 38 rue du General de Gaulle, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
1-hour drive to Auvers-sur-Oise beautiful riverside village and the"Cradle of Impressionism"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers, 2 rue Daubigny, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Walk through the village with your guide, learning about Vincent van Gogh’s days here before he died in 1890.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Auberge Ravoux, 52 Rue du Général de Gaulle, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise, France
Hear a bit about his life, post-Impressionist works and mental illness, and then visit Auberge Ravoux, where he spent his final days.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Your day trip ends with the drive back to Paris
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
You will be dropped back to your hotel or residence in central Paris
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximative and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris.Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximative and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Template Menu: Starter: Mackerel bread with white wine sauce, herbed cream and small salad. Main dish: Roasted chicken breast, mushroom cream and mashed potato with salted butter. Dessert: Norman apple tart, scoop of ice cream. Drinks: White and red Wine OR Cider of local production on demand + Still and sparkling water, Coffee or Tea Note: Alternative choices to food restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free...) available on site.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Lunch at a charming restaurant in the countryside
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.