Explore Denmark's deepest lake, only 20 km north of Copenhagen. Enjoy a day on the water and experience the beautiful Danish nature as you sail in old wooden boats, some dating back from 1896. The lake is a hidden gem that the local citizens love to do in the summer.
On the tour it is possible to get of at different locations and get back on the boat 2 hours later
per adult from
1 hour 50 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Information pamphlet in English about the sights on the route
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Furesøbad, Frederiksborgvej 101, 3500 Værløse, Denmark
In the middle of the forest area you find Furesøbad, which has invited guests to spend a relaxing day sunbathing and perhaps enjoying lunch at the lovely restaurant since the beginning of the 20th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Næsse Castle, Dronninggårds Alle 136, 2840 Holte, Denmark
Enjoy the wide open fields and old historic buildings along the lakefront, such as Næsseslottet and the old mill.
Stop At: Restaurant Jægerhuset, Dronninggårds Alle 126, 2840 Holte, Denmark
Grab a lunch or a coffee at Jægerhuset while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Frederiksdalsvej 360, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Departure Time :5/25/2021 - 9/12/2021
5/14/2022 - 5/23/2022
Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
5/25/2022 - 9/12/2022
Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children between 0-5 are free when with a paying adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.