Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks & a Bicycle Tour around the Fortress
We offer you to embark on an amazing adventure and to get to know the place, ranked for the "New Seven Wonders of the World" - Belogradchik Rocks and the hidden ancient fortress among them! The place with a unique location for observing the starry sky and not only this...
The unique natural phenomenon Belogradchik Rocks is a rock complex with a length of about 30 km and a width of 6-7 km. The rocks have been sculpted by nature for more than 200 million years. Their reddish tinge is due to the iron oxide content. They are diverse in form and size of rock art, rising more than 100 meters high!
per adult from
What's included :
- 60 minutes individual flight with the air balloon
- Certified equipment with all consumables
- Visit to the Astronomical Observatory (by prior arrangement only)
- Rental of electric bicycles with equipment
- Professional Local Guide service
What's excluded :
- Transport from / to the meeting point (by request & extra charge)
- Personal expenses
Our tour will begin with one of the most ancient aspirations of mankind - the desire to fly! And we will realize this desire with the oldest and most breathtaking airlift - air balloon! You can choose whether to enjoy the waking sun in the morning or to observe the beauty of the falling evening twilight. A flight operating at a maximum height of about 1 km above the ground with a professional instructor and a guide. After a successful landing marked with the champagne splashes, you will embark on a fascinating walk with electric bikes and touch the ancient walls of the fortress, built by the Romans in the 1st - 3rd century AD, learn its unusual history, and also you will enjoy incredible natural landscapes and get admirable photos!
• Belogradchik Fortress, Ul. Dedo Bozhin 15, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
Departure Point :Belogradchishki Skali, 3912 Izvos, Bulgaria
Departure Time :Balloon+bicycle tour 6/30/2019 - 10/26/2021
Flight with the balloon 5/17/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 12:00 PM
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.