Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum
Discover Thai history and culture at the Ancient City and Erawan Museum with a combo ticket, or visit them individually. The Ancient City is is a scaled-down version of Thailand, and is one of the largest outdoor museums in the world. With many of Thailand's significant buildings, like temples, shrines and even palaces, explore and experience the history and culture of Thailand in a day. With 2 modes of transport available, you can either sit on a tram and learn about the Ancient City in comfort, or be adventurous, and explore on your own with a bicycle, which is provided.
The Erawan Museum houses a variety of collections by the owner, and offers a look at Thailand's culture and beliefs, with one of the largest hand-crafted sculpture of a 3-headed elephant resting on the main building, to the scenic park with smaller sculptures of mythical creatures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to specified locations
- Audio guide (English, Mandarin, and Thai)
- Tram tour or bike around the Ancient City (Please specify preferred option)
- Entry/Admission - Muangboran (Ancient City)
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Museum
What's excluded :
- Any expenses not in Inclusions
- Hotel transfers
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Muangboran (Ancient City), 296/1 Moo 7, Sukhumvit Road Bangpumai Subdistrict, Bangkok 10280 Thailand
Explore Muang Boran, also known as Ancient City, to find out how Thais in the old day live their lives in a faithful recreation of a city back in the day. Explore the city and see the detail that went into making the Ancient City, as well as find out more about what people do by observing. Young or old, you can learn plenty about the history and heritage of the Thai people in this scenic location!
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm daily
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Erawan Museum, 99/9 Moo 1 Sukhumvit Road Bang Mueang Mai, Samut Prakan 10270 Thailand
The Erawan Museum is well known for its giant three-headed elephant art sculpture as exterior. This is the first and biggest hand-carved sculpture in the world. It is considered an important tourist attraction as well as a holy shrine for many believers. In addition to the main museum, visit the tranquil park which houses small sculptures of various creatures from Thai mythology.
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm daily
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Muangboran (Ancient City), 296/1 Moo 7, Sukhumvit Road Bangpumai Subdistrict, Bangkok 10280 Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycles are standard bicycles with no training wheels. Please take that under consideration when booking for children.
- If you book a combo ticket, you can redeem the voucher for entry tickets at Erawan Museum or Ancient City. The physical combo ticket is valid for redemption on the specified visit date. Please show the Tripadvisor ticket to the counter. The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport.
- Infant seats unavailable
- No public transportation nearby
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that these tickets are available for non-Thai passport holders only
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.