Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Cruise through the heart of Paris on this 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens tour by luxury sightseeing boat. While gliding along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the River Seine, you’ll see legendary Paris attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral and pass beneath elegant bridges like Pont Neuf. Listen to audio commentary and learn all about the sights and history of the city on this must-do Paris cruise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Splendid building of the famous Orsay Museum and its surrowndings
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Departure from the feet of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
See Notre Dame Cathedral from the river
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
See the Louvre, the ancient Royal Castle - one of the longest buildings in the world
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Take a cruise on the Seine River, the most beautiful avenue of Paris!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
When passing under Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge of Paris, lift you head and admire the sculptures
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris France
Go aboard just next to teh Eiffel Tower and enjoy a cruise in Paris with an interesting commentary!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- From 01st April to 30 September = High season: Choose any departure time from 10am to 10:30pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every 30 minutes
- From October to March = Low season: Choose any departure time from 10:30am to 10pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every hour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In accordance with the rules put in place by the French government, the health pass (pass sanitaire - two vaccinations or a negative PCR test) is checked on your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.