Beijing Highlights City Tour with F Bistronome Delicate Dessert
Explore imperial Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven to learn Chinese history and appreciate unparalleled buildings in the world. Enjoy relaxing time and delectable dessert at a superb restaurant where you can outlook the towering CCTV Headquarters. You’ll have delightful travel experience in Beijing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfer
- F Bistronome Afternoon Tea and Desserts
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - CCTV New Mansion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
You’ll be picked up at the hotel lobby, then be taken to Tiananmen Square, one of the biggest city squares in the world. Take a photo in front of the portrait of famous Chairman Mao and have a quick glimpse of surrounding grand government buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then enter the at the monumental Forbidden City. You’ll be amazed by the beautiful ancient architecture here and the stories of the lives of Chinese emperors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
At last, drive to Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial architecture group for worshiping the God of Heaven in the world. Learn Chinese sacrifice culture and enjoy magnificent buildings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: CCTV New Mansion, Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Drive to Guomao, the CBD center in Beijing and go to F Bistronome, a fancy French restaurant with high standards of services. Served with beverage and exquisite dessert putting on the mini sky wheel, you can enjoy magnificent CCTV Headquarters and surrounding towering buildings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel within the 4th ring road of Beijing.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 4th ring road)
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep-1st Oct. If the tour you would like to book includes the Forbidden City, will skip it and refund USD 8 per person from your tour guide. Thanks for your understanding!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.