Beijing Luoyang Xian Day Tour for Longmen Grottoes by High Speed Trains
This tour is specially designed as departing from Beijing, and arriving in Xian eventually. You will marvel at the incredible view of Longmen stone-carving grottoes, which was listed in the world heritage in 2000. The service of all private transfer, train tickets and excellent English-speaking guide are included. You can easily start out your Xian journey after doing this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tour guide in Luoyang
- Beijing and Xian train station transfer
- Entrance ticket
- High Speed Train tickets as list in the itinerary(Beijing - Luoyang - Xi'an
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (highly recommended)
- Guide service on the train and Beijing & Xian train station transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing West Railway Station, No.118, Lian Hua Chi East Rd Fengtai District, Beijing 100036 China
In the early morning from your Beijing downtown hotel, the local driver will pick you up by holding a name sign and drive you to the railway station for the high speed train running to Luoyang (G671/07:49-12:10 or train with similar schedule). After around 4 hours, you will arrive to Luoyang Railway Station.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Longmen Grottoes, Banks of Yihe River, Luolong District, Luoyang 471000 China
Upon your arrival, your Luoyang local tour guide will greet you at the exit of Luoyang Railway Station, holding a welcome board. You will have a simple lunch firstly and then head to the famous Longmen Grottoes. It is considered a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art with more than 100,000 stone statues varying from 2cm to 17.14m high. Longmen Grottoes extends for about 1,094 yards along both banks of Yi River and approx. 12 km far away from Luoyang city. It is one of the three most valuable Buddhist Cave and rock carvings in China.
After the visiting, the guide will transfer you to the railway station for departure. You will take bullet train for less two hours to Xian (suggested G823/17:57-19:30 or train with similar schedule).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Xi'an North Railway Station Ticket Office 4, Weiyang District, Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
When you arrive to Xian North Railway Station, the Xian local driver are ready at the Passenger Service Center to wait for you. Take the private car with driver and then go to your Xian hotel. Service ends with the drop off at your Xian hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, Dong Dan, 王府井东街8号 邮政编码: 100006
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their Beijing central downtown located hotel (within 3rd ring roads of Beijing) about 2 hours ahead of the departure of Beijing-Luoyang bullet train
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.