Berlin 3-Hour Bike Tour: Berlin's Best
Experience the awakening Berlin by bike in a relaxing 3-hour guided tour. Get a perfect mixture of all the central sights of past and present, added with insights into original locations from the Cold War and Nazi-time. This tour is a perfect welcome to Berlin, as it offers a great synopsis of the German capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your Guide will welcome you at the meeting point in front of the Nikolai Church -- just 5 minutes away from the TV Tower/Alexanderplatz -- where you will get provided a comfy city-bike and a helmet. After a short introduction your 3-hour bike tour starts and leads you through the historic city center of Berlin. Your experienced and entertaining local guide will lead you safely through Berlin by using minor roads and bike lanes.
Listen to the best stories about the classic and new attractions of Berlin, mixed with insider insights. This tour is suitable for first-timers to Berlin as well as old timers alike. Every 5-10 minutes the group stops to see and learn about the city's sights. A bike tour offers you the chance to get around faster, enjoy some fresh air and explore the sights within reach. It is an entertaining and relaxing way to see more whilst in Berlin.
The length of the route is about 13 km and passes the following highlights:
• Berlin city center East with TV-Tower, Red City Hall and Nikolaiviertel
• Reconstruction site of Berlin's City Palace
• The classic scenery of Unter den Linden, Opera and Humboldt-University
• Gendarmenmarkt (Berlin's most beautiful square)
• Potsdamer Platz: the modern reconnection of East and West
• Brandenburg Gate: Berlin's well known symbol. Where history was made.
• Reichstag and Government district
• Museum Island (World Heritage Site)
• and many more insights in nowadays life in Germany's capital
On this route you will find famous buildings and their history, lovely paths through Berlins historical center, the exciting „World Reconstruction Capital“, green avenues and lively neighborhoods, old buildings which have had a make-over, postcard motifs for camera lovers as well as architectural diversity.
Experience one of the most fascinating cities in the world by taking the best option to come around: by bike!
Departure Point :Poststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :10:24 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in English and German (please select guide language at time of booking)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.