Berne the Capital and Cheese paradise Emmental (Private Tour)
Discover our beautiful capital which is part of the World Heritage List and visit a typical farm in the Emmental Cheese area.
In the morning we leave Zurich and make our way to Berne – the capital of Switzerland. Guided tour in the old part of town, where we will find the famous Zytglogge – a landmark medieval tower in Berne from the early 13th century, which has served the city as a guard tower, prison, clock tower and has been and still is th centre of the urban life. Discover where Albert Einstein lived, and admire the beautiful view over the historical city centre – which is part of Unesco. Lunch on the way.
In the afternoon we continue to the area of Emmental, where the typical Swiss Cheese Emmental comes from. We visit one of the farms, and learn about the life and work of the farmers’ family. Discover how the cheese is made, and learn how many liters of milk a cow gives per day. You will be surprised!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guides
- Entry/Admission - Emmentaler Schaukaeserei
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bern, Bern, Bern Mittelland District, Canton of Bern
We will visit the old part of town of Switzerlands capital Berne. The historic centre is part of Unesco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emmentaler Schaukaeserei, Schaukaesereistrasse 6, Affoltern im Emmental 3416 Switzerland
We will visit a typical Swiss farm where cheese is made. Discover the secret behind two of Switzerlands main products: milk and cheese!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in Zurich City! Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/6/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.