Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
An inspiring photo tour through one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Copenhagen is known for Architecture, Design, the Red Pølse and danish pastries but offers much more than that. Small lovely alleys, old buildings mixed with modern architecture.You learn photography skills so you can feel comfortable with important settings. If you are an amateur or a photographer on vacation, this 3-hour tour provides something for everyone. Our photographer and guide shows you how to capture the magic of the city and give you tips to make the images better. We teach you composition, how to use the histogram and give you feedback on images to evolve your photography skills. Of course you also get some history of the places we visit.
You get nice views of Rosenborg, Christiansborg, Stroget and Nyhavn to name a few places. This PhotoTour through Copenhagen’s diverse urban landscape gives you the opportunity to experience the city in a new and exciting way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Zealand
and much more...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dantes Plads 7, 1704 København, Denmark
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Nyhavn, København K, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Distance: 5 km
- Walking grade: Active
- What to bring:
- Camera (smartphone, compact camera, DSLR)
- Walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.