Best of Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Habu Temple, Karnak and Luxor Temples+ Lunch
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to explore the oldest religious site in the world and join us on this 8-hour private tour of Luxor to get the complete picture of both the east and the west banks of this ancient city. Start by exploring the Valley of the Kings; the burial site of legendary kings. Enjoy Habu temple and learn about the burial rituals of the pharaohs. Tour Karnak Temple, one of the finest examples of a site of worship in history. Admire Luxor Temple made from glorious Nubian sandstone. With door-to-door transport by A/C vehicle and lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Pick up&drop off at your hotel in Luxor by a private A/C. Vehicle.
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Beverages during the lunch-time at the restaurant.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptologist tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor on time, by air-conditioned vehicle to start your day tour. Drive in nature for about 35 to 40 minutes to the West Bank to start by visiting the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies. Your tour guide will explain everything from outside as no guiding inside the tombs, then explore the best 3 selected tombs from the open ones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Porceed to Medinat Habu, located at the southern end of the Theban Necropolis, where the first labor strike in history against their king Ramesses III was launched. This memorial temple of Ramesses III is one of the best-preserved temples in Egypt and surrounded by a massive mud-brick enclosure wall, which may have been fortified.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon.
Enjoy Lunch in a local restaurant(included)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Back to the East Bank to see the largest temple all over the world; Karnak Temple built through 2000 years, covering an area of about 63 acres. Listen carefully to the stories and legends to be told by your tour guide. Marvel at the sheer size of the Great Hypo-style Hall, take photos between the huge columns and obelisks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Avenue of Sphinxes, between the Karnak and Luxor temples, Luxor Egypt
In your way to Luxor Temple,stop to see the avenue of sphinxes, once linked the two temples together for the ancient Egyptians new year festival.
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then, to Luxor Temple, which is among the most beautiful Temples in Egypt, and was built by king Amonhotep III from the 18th. dynasty and completed by the great king Ramesses II during the 19th dynasty, where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Admire its obelisk and well preserved statues.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile Cruises in LuxorLuxor Airport or Luxor Railway station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/ Nile Cruises/ Villas or Rental Apartments in Luxor East Bank.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.