Big Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day
Discover the Tunnels of Cu Chi, a historic region of the Vietnam/US War. Stretching from Saigon to the Vietnam-Cambodia border, the network includes countless trapdoors, entangled living areas, storage facilities and weapons factories, mini military hospitals, command centres and even kitchens.Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving visitors a unique experience and a sense of how life during the wars was like. Of course,the tunnels have been widened for the sake of nowadays' travelers.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Tourist Bus
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee ( 110,000VND ~ 5USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Cu Chi Tunnels (75 kilometers northwest, or a two hour drive, from Ho Chi Minh City) is the famous underground warren of tunnels used by the Vietcong to attack targets around Saigon during the Vietnam War.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :230 Đề Thám, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be ready at least 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.