Boat Hire Experience On Wonboyn Lake - Half Day
Our boat hire allows you to witness Wonboyn Lake from the water and access the best parts. Choose your own adventure with Wonboyn Lake Boat Hire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat rental
What's excluded :
- The best way to see the beauty that Wonboyn Lake has to offer is to take a boat up the channel.
No license is required. Our boats seat 4 people.
It is a unique experience where you will witness one of the most pristine, naturally kept water systems on our south coast.
From our jetty's you can make your way to entrance end of the lake passing oyster leases and taking in the refreshing scenery. You can park the boat on the sand and explore the beach after a 5 minute walk on a beach path.
People will often see the dolphin in the lake, sting ray, fish jumping & whales from the Baycliff Rocks.
Of course, you can also go for a fish while on the lake and try your luck on catch some of our famous Flathead.
Departure Point :Wonboyn Cabins & Caravan Park, 18-24 Wonboyn Rd, Wonboyn NSW 2551, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.