Bohemian Paradise national park Private day trip from Prague with Lunch
Bohemian Paradise was declared as the first protected area in Czechia (since 1955) and first UNESCO geopark in the country. This landscape is known for its typical sandstone rock formations (Dragon's tooth or Bandleader), the most developed rock town in Czechia and charming castles and chateaus. On this hiking trip you will see three of them - Hruba Skala chateau (shooting place for Czech fairy tales), Trosky and Wallenstein castle. Each one will attract you with different history, stories and spirit. Car fans can also visit the SKODA car museum or factory on the way (optional).
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Bottled water - min 0,5 l per person
- Professional private licensed local guide (also being an experienced driver at the same time)
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Trosky
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Valdstejn
- Entry/Admission - Hruba Skala - Rock City
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- SKODA car museum or factory tour (optional)
- Entry/Admission - SKODA Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czech Paradise, Antonina Dvoraka 335, Turnov 511 01 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1,5h of a comfortable drive you reach the Bohemian Paradise National park. It was recognized as the first protected scenic district of Czechoslovakia and later as the first UNESCO geopark in Czechia.
You will find there also the most developed Czech rock town with formations consisting of dozens of uniquely shaped natural sandstone towers. The pinnacles were formed 90 mil. years ago and today they reach as much as 80 metres high.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hrad Trosky, Rovensko Pod Troskami, Semily 512 63 Czech Republic
This area offers plenty of castles and chateaus. Within the hike (altogether around 8 km = 5 miles, adjustable) you will firstly enjoy Trosky castle with a breathtaking view of the landscape (in winter season limited opening hours).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hrad Valdstejn, Turnov 511 22 Czech Republic
After short transfer you reach one of the oldest castles in Czechia, seat of noble family Wallenstein worthy to explore (in winter season limited opening hours).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hruba Skala - Rock City, Turnov Czech Republic
After hiking and passing by the most developed rock town in Czechia you come to Hruba skala chateau where the Czech fairy tales were filmed (closed on Mondays and in winter months). After bohemian lunch there is the last hiking part waiting for you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: SKODA Museum, Tr. Vaclava Klementa 294, Mlada Boleslav 29360 Czech Republic
In case you are a car fan we highly recommend visiting the SKODA car museum or factory on the way back to Prague (optional). For the tour in the factory reservation is required in advance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you. The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.