Brazilian Gemstones Tour in Rio de Janeiro
Brazil is one of the greatest producers of gemstones and one of the most important gemological areas in the world. According to specialists, Brazil is the only source of Imperial Topaz. The gemstone capital of the world is Rio de Janeiro – for sheer quantity, variety and quality of precious and semi-precious stones that are marketed in the rough as well as cut and set in jewelry. During your visit you will see gemologists working live on the gemstone
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HStern, Rua Garcia d'Avila, 113 - 8º andar - parte, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22421-010, Brazil
Visited by over 100.000 people each year, including artists, royalty, and other famous people from all over the world, the H.Stern Museum, one of the most important jewelry companies in Brazil, starts by viewing a detailed step-by-step work of the artists. You can observe the process from cutting the gemstones to the final polishing of the jewel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro South Zone
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.