Cabo San Pablo: End of the World Expedition
A sector outside of tourism is known, in a remote and very authentic area of Tierra del Fuego, experiencing the Fuegian warmth of an indigenous lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Cafeteria Service in Tolhuin
- Lunch - Lunch with cold cuts
- Coffee and/or Tea - Upon return coffee or tea is offered
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Faro Cabo San Pablo, 50 km Southeast of Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego National Park V0420 Argentina
This expedition, towards the deepest part of Tierra del Fuego, will take us to know all the beautiful and contrasting geography of the Big Island of Tierra del Fuego. We will walk through inhospitable places and outside conventional tourism to reach Cabo San Pablo and the shipwreck of the Desdemona ship; culminating in a true fuegian stay to delight a delicious lunch where the catch of the day will be the star. Departure 08: 00hs Estimated return 19: 00hs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IF they are in their own accommodation that is not a Hotel, they must indicate their address and a contact telephone number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.