Cairo Layover Pyramids, Museum, Bazaar
After reaching Cairo enjoy the journey through the different eras of the great Egyptian history, starting with our great ancestors who built the pyramids, the marvelous collections in the museum, and the magnificent Islamic structures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- Local Egyptain lunch (Koshry or Falafel )
- Complimentary 15 Minutes Camel Ride around the Pyramids
- Bottled Mineral Water
- 2 Airport Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Site
- Entry/Admission - Museum
- handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside the Royal Mummies Room
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside one the Pyramids.
- Extra Entry Ticket to the Solar Boat Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Upon arrival to Cairo airport, Our tour guide will be waiting you outside the arrival hall holding a sign with your name or the sign of our company ,Giza Pyramids Complex plateau that belongs to Egyptian pharaohs “Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure“. Your guide will start explaining the history of the pyramids starting with the larger one “The Great Pyramid” of King Khufu who ruled Egypt for about twenty-three years from 2574 to 2550 BCE. Continue your day trip from Cairo to “The Great Sphinx” and enjoy taking memorial pictures. Afterward, you will be transferred to visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple at Giza plateau.
It is time to have your delicious lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy the Nile view. Your day trip from Cairo also includes a visit to:
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum displays many rare collections of arts and over 250,000 real artifacts. There are invaluable items inside the Egyptian Museum belonged to the great King Tutankhamun & Ramses II.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
The streets of Khan El Khalili Bazaar are full of tourist attractions, religious attractions, and entertainment, so you can visit Mosques, archaeological sites, shopping centers and enjoy the atmosphere of local cafes.
At the end of your day trip from Cairo to pyramids, museum & Khan El Khalili, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.